logo
 
?

казино тропикано

It was launched on December 30, 1939 at the Villa Mina in Marianao and next door to El Colegio de Belen where Fidel Castro went to school.

The Tropicana Cabaret is located in a lush, tropical garden six-acre (24,000 m²) estate.

The Tropicana evolved out of a nightclub called Edén Concert, operated in the late 1930's by the late by Cuban impresario Victor de Correa.

Two casino operators approached de Correa about opening a combination casino and cabaret on a property in Marianao rented from Guillermina Pérez Chaumont, known as Mina.

The operators felt the tropical gardens of the Villa Mina would provide a natural setting for an outdoor cabaret.

In December 1939, de Correa moved his company of singers, dancers and musicians into a converted mansion located on the estate.

De Correa provided the food and entertainment, while Rafael Mascaro and Luis Bular operated the casino located in the chandeliered dining room of the estate's mansion.

Originally known as El Beau Site, de Correa decided to rename it The Tropicana.

With a fanfare from the Alfredo Brito Orchestra El Tropicana opened on December 30, 1939.

Martín Fox, a well-connected gambler began renting table space in the casino.

Eventually by 1950 he amassed enough profits to take over the lease of what would become The Tropicana and hire Max Borges Jr.

To design an expansion that would be known as Los Arcos de Cristal.