- Added Alolan forms: Alolan Rattata, Alolan Raticate, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Diglett, Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Persian, Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler, Alolan Golem, Alolan Grimer, Alolan Muk, Alolan Exeggutor, Alolan Marowak.
Added: Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye, Litten, Torracat, Incineroar, Popplio, Brionne, Primarina, Pikipek, Trumbeak, Toucannon, Yungoos, Gumshoos, Grubbin, Charjabug, Vikavolt, Crabominable, Oricorio, Cutiefly, Ribombee, Rockruff, Lycanroc, Wishiwashi, Crabrawler, Mareanie, Toxapex, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Fomantis, Lurantis, Morelull, Shiinotic, Salandit, Salazzle, Stufful, Bewear, Bounsweet, Steenee, Tsareena, Comfey, Oranguru, Passimian, Wimpod, Golisopod, Sandygast, Palossand, Type: Null, Silvally, Minior, Komala, Turtonator, Togedemaru, Mimikyu, Bruxish, Drampa, Dhelmise, Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, Kommo-o, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Necrozma, Marshadow, Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka, Blacephalon, and Zeraora.
- Added new SMD models for Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Rhyperior, Pikachu, Raichu, Exeggcute, Exeggutor.
- Added Generation 7 forms: Lycanroc Midday, Lycanroc Midnight, Lycanroc Dusk, Oricorio Pom Pom, Oricorio Baile, Oricorio P'au, Oricorio Sensu, Minior Core, Minior Meteor, Necrozma Dusk Mane, Necrozma Dawn Wings.
- Added new, higher-resolution sprites for all Pokémon.
Thank you, eva08maicy02, for this spectacular contribution!
- Added particle effects for hundreds of moves (so far) in battle! Portals spawn in the wild, or you can use an external move of Lunala and Solgaleo to make one! Probably not all of them, these guys are lazy - Added abilities: Battery, Beast Boost, Dazzling, Electric Surge, Fluffy, Full Metal Body, Galvanize, Grassy Surge, Liquid Voice, Long Reach, Merciless, Misty Surge, Neuroforce, Power of Alchemy, Prism Armor, Psychic Surge, Queenly Majesty, Receiver, RKS System, Shadow Shield, Shields Down, Slush Rush, Soul-Heart, Stakeout, Stamina, Steelworker, Surge Surfer, Tangling Hair, Triage, Water Bubble, Water Compaction.
I'm being told by the old guy that this has been requested for 6 years. - Added evolution moves; moves that are taught on certain evolutions. - /pokebattle and /pokebattle2 now support comma-separated Pokemon Specs (Pikachu,s,lvl:50) - Added Big Malasada and updated the Rage Candy Bar to a status healing item.
- Added all the region-specific healing items to shopkeepers.
- Added Pearl, Big Pearl, Pearl Chain, King's Rock, Comet Shard, Ice Stone, and Ice Stone Shard to Water Fishing Loot. - Legendary spawning on servers will no longer favour clusters of players over individuals. - Happy Hour now does nothing if allow Pay Day Money is false in the config.
- Added the sprites for all the different Vivillon forms. Technically it's been in for a while, but it wasn't in the creative menu before so now it's added! - Leaping forward in battle animations now jumps back afterwards so Pokémon aren't cuddling each other after 2 turns. - You can now remove the Mew you put into the cloning machine by sneaking and right-clicking.
- Changed the Pokémon Editor and the Statue Editor to use a drop-down menu instead of a text menu for forms.